2016 Connecticut Carp Open
Hartford, CT, October 9-14
Our Hosts: Ted and Sally Carrier of Hartford, CT
Location: Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Peg draw: Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016 at 4pm at Cabela’s
Fishing starts: Monday, Oct 10, 2016 at 10 am
Fishing ends: Friday, Oct 14, 2016 at 2pm
Awards: Friday, Oct. 14, 2016 at 4pm at Cabela’s
CT 2016 Registration PDF (Download PDF)
$100,000 Bonus prize!
- 28 October 2015 : Archived Leaderboard: 2015 Connecticut Carp Open
- 28 October 2015 : Anglers hoping to catch $100,000 prize this week
- 28 October 2015 : Connecticut anglers could win $100k in state’s largest fishing tournament
- 28 October 2015 : $100k grand prize at stake in 100-hour fishing tournament on Connecticut River
- 28 October 2015 : Competitors try to win state’s first carp open fishing tournament
Catch-and-Release Professional Carp Tournament Series presents multiple levels of competition for the carp angler throughout the United States.
With thousands of untapped American waters just waiting to be competitively fished, our contestants vie for big prizes and test their skill while enjoying the thrill of competitive sport. Each venue on the circuit brings varying degrees of challenges – whether lake or river, luck of the draw, technical ability or stamina – these sites are chosen to defy both the newcomer and the most elite angler. CARP Tournament Series leads the way producing first-class carp angling competitions in America.