2015 Connecticut Carp Open
Hartford, CT, October 11-16
Sponsors: Ted and Sally Carrier of Hartford, CT
POSTPONED TO 2015!
Location: Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Peg draw: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2015 at 7pm
Fishing starts: Monday, Oct 12, 2015 at 10 am
Fishing ends: Friday, Oct 16, 2015 at 2pm
Awards: Friday, Oct. 16, 2015
This event will be limited to 100 Anglers.
The Akwesasne Mohawk Casino presented, the
Carp Angling World Championship (CAWC)
St. Lawrence River NY, September 23-30, 2011
Our hosts, the St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce
- 2 October 2014 : Meet the 20 Best Anglers on the Planet
- 14 July 2014 : 2014 Connecticut Carp Open: October 12 – 17
- 13 October 2011 : Carp Angling World Champions 2011: Lee Jackson and Ian Chillcott from England
- 11 October 2011 : 2011 CAWC Photos Added!
- 11 October 2011 : In The Media: North Country Now: Brits leave Waddington as reigning Carp Angling World Champions
Catch-and-Release Professional Carp Tournament Series presents multiple levels of competition for the carp angler throughout the United States.
With thousands of untapped American waters just waiting to be competitively fished, our contestants vie for big prizes and test their skill while enjoying the thrill of competitive sport. Each venue on the circuit brings varying degrees of challenges – whether lake or river, luck of the draw, technical ability or stamina – these sites are chosen to defy both the newcomer and the most elite angler. CARP Tournament Series leads the way producing first-class carp angling competitions in America.