The Akwesasne Mohawk Casino presented, the
Carp Angling World Championship (CAWC)
St. Lawrence River NY, September 23-30, 2011
Our hosts, the St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce
General Info | Itinerary | Leaderboard | Photos | Peg Locations
Here are some reactions:
We really appreciated your work and the quality of it.
– Team Romania
We had the best time ever!
– Team K-1 Baits
I sure did enjoy my time there. Until next time…
– CAWC Marshal
Thanks for a great tourney as usual!
– Team Dynamite
Americans do love that all fishermen come from the Netherlands to participate in this competition. It was also fun to socialize with everyone talking about fish and hear what everyone experiences.
– Team Holland
It was “the maddest swim I’ve ever fished in.”
– Lee Jackson, CAWC Champion
“If fishing is an escape, then carp fishing is the great escape.”
– Ian Chillcott, CAWC Champion
- 13 October 2011 : Carp Angling World Champions 2011: Lee Jackson and Ian Chillcott from England
- 11 October 2011 : 2011 CAWC Photos Added!
- 11 October 2011 : In The Media: North Country Now: Brits leave Waddington as reigning Carp Angling World Champions
- 11 October 2011 : Great CAWC 2011 Video
- 3 October 2011 : In The Media: Watertown Daily Times: Carp anglers compete through Thursday downpour
Catch-and-Release Professional Carp Tournament Series presents multiple levels of competition for the carp angler throughout the United States.
With thousands of untapped American waters just waiting to be competitively fished, our contestants vie for big prizes and test their skill while enjoying the thrill of competitive sport. Each venue on the circuit brings varying degrees of challenges – whether lake or river, luck of the draw, technical ability or stamina – these sites are chosen to defy both the newcomer and the most elite angler. CARP Tournament Series leads the way producing first-class carp angling competitions in America.